- +How does it work?
- It is simple. Insert your sensitive message or data (attachments) and create one-time secure link. Once the link gets to your recipient, it can be opened only once. After it was decrypted, data is no longer kept anywhere on the infrastructure! This way, you can mitigate any potential data leak in the transport layer.
- +What makes your service different?
- Encryption levels and data retention in RAM. In addition to that, the complete system was designed to pay utmost attention to security details and mitigate potential attacks or breaches. Not only that, but we offer full time support, licensing and other enterprise grade features, scalable from single user to enterprises.
- +Difference between showcase and product?
- Security wise – none. However, your implementation offers your own domain, your own infrastructure and additional features such as private messages (only accessible if other party has your account). Product also offers an API for your own implementation of interface so you can integrate it in your apps.
- +Is it really as secure as you claim?
- Whole software stack is open source (from OS to compilers) and we can disclose source code for the product. In addition, for complete control, you can run the product on IBM Power ISA and even have hardware under full control.
- +Can I try your service for free?
- Of course! Please reach out to us through the demonstration link and our dedicated manager will get back to you.
- +What is security of information?
- It is the practice of defending information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction.
- +What is Data Security Breach?
- A Data Security Breach is the compromise of sensitive information to unauthorised individuals or organisations.
- +What does GDPR compliance mean?
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the privacy and security law drafted by the EU. It imposes obligations onto organizations anywhere, so long as they target or collect data related to people in the EU.
- +What is Cyber Espionage?
- Cyber Espionage is the non – consensual copying of confidential information that is resident in or transiting through cyberspace.